Hmong Community Outreach Volunteer Needed
FLAG is currently seeking a Hmong-speaking community outreach volunteer. Candidates must feel comfortable communicating with FLAG’s farmer clients in the Hmong American community; organizing farmer meetings; maintaining FLAG’s administrative support systems (Access database and Outlook); and taking phone calls and relaying messages.
• Fluency in the Hmong language; good communication skills
• Knowledge of or ability to learn Word, Excel, Access (for data entry); ease using and accessing Outlook e-mail and Internet.
• Familiarity with social media would be a plus.
• Must be accurate, detail-oriented, and able to work independently within a team environment
• Respect for individuals from diverse backgrounds
• Knowledge of Spanish would be a plus
Hours: 10 hrs/week preferred.
Schedule: Flexible, with some weekday hours between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m.
Salary: Unpaid; assistance with parking fee
HOW TO APPLY:
Please contact FLAG by phone at 651-223-5400, or write to us at email@example.com. An interview and background check are required before starting.